Simulation Rules: 24hr
The 24hr simulation is based on the performance of a lineup of stocks over, you guessed it, a duration of 24 hours! Perfect for absolute beginners.
How do you play the 24hr simulation? Read below:
Here are more details on how to play:
- Join a simulation under the 'Hold 'em' tab in the 'Earn' Lobby. If it requires a Premium or Pro account and you'd like more information on how to subscribe, click here.
- When you enter this simulation, you'll need to choose 5 stocks from the given list. These stocks will form your lineup for the next 24 hours.
- At the end the simulation, your rank will be based on how your stocks performed against the stocks line-up of other players. In order to win prizes, you'll need to perform better
Here's an example:
- Maxine, who has a Pro account, joins the Tuesday US Special 24hr simulation in the 'Earn' Lobby.
- When joining the simulation, she selects 5 stocks that she believes are set to perform particularly well over the next 24 hours. She uses the news streams to confirm and builds her stocks lineup.
- Throughout the day she monitors the performance of these stocks.
- At the end of the simulation's 24 hours, her five stocks have collectively grown by 2.6%. This places her in sixth spot in the leaderboard!